You're my kid, and certainly I love you. But there are a few things I find strange about you. Some explanations would be nice.
1. Your inexplicable fear of some men (so far a few victims include both grandpas, great grandpa, friend Jared, Chad from work and stranger at Home Depot). What is it you don't like - their hair, eye color, tone of voice? Either way, you hurt people's feelings when this is your reaction to their face:
2. Why oh why do you love fans so much? I guess I'll just book tickets to Home Depot instead of Disneyland.
6 comments:
Hooray for the PG. I love that guy and I love that that face was not his reaction to me. And I love the fan fascination foto. Joy and joy.
I wonder if PG is just hoping if he continues to cry at his grandpas they will buy him stuff to win him over...very advanced.
Maybe he's hoping the grandpas (or the guy at Home Depot?) will buy him a ceiling fan. It's worth looking into.
I just hope he drops the cord obsession soon and starts becoming obsessed with Richmond or Civil War history or something. That way you'll bring him out here just to appease him, and we'll get to squeeze his cute cute face!
Well, because ceiling fans are AWESOME. They can save you buckets on your power bill each year, Sarah. PG's just super concerned about the efficient use of our natural resources. Duh.
Also, your PG and my cats should get together and hang out. I really think their mutual hatred of/obsession with vacuums could be the basis of a lifelong friendship.
am I the only one who noticed PG was sitting in front of a green screen? I'd LOVE to see your guys' home videos! THey'd probably rock the socks off my crap.
seriously, what is it with ceiling fans. it's the one sure thing that will calm kjell down-kid's having a melt down. hurry, find a fan!
Post a Comment