Thursday, October 2, 2008

lessons learned.

If the city shuts off your neighborhood's water for 1 day-you won't be able to do the following:
  • Bathe/shower, do dishes, do laundry, brush your teeth, flush a toilet, wash your hands drink water, cook with water.
  • You may have to resort to going out to lunch just to take care of a few aforementioned items.
In other news:
  • There are no A6 envelopes in any store in UT. I swear I hit them all. This is a standard size people.
  • There is an entire section dedicated to 'pimp' costumes at a few of our local shops. Including sizes for boys 8-12 years of age. Start em' young I guess?
  • I'm severely allergic to fall, or UT - or both.
  • If you complain too much about the "gnome house" across the street - you'll feel slightly guilty when the elderly lady that owns it passes away, and all the gnomes go up for sale.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Opportunities to get lawn gnomes cheap, cheap, cheap are few and far between! Now's your chance, Doughty! Don't let it pass you by!

One year, my sister and I dressed up as hookers for Halloween. (No joke.) There was a definite lack of pimps for us. I'm glad the industry is finally catching up...

Lindy said...

So sorry to hear about the gnome tragedy. Silly Suz, dressing up like a hooker!