Happy birthday!!!! Are you beginning to feel decrepit yet? You are racing toward 30 with no end in sight, my friend. I think I'll enjoy staying 26 for the next ten months. I wish I could give you THAT for your birthday, but I just don't see how I'm going to make it happen.
Miss and love you! Wish I could have been there for a mid-night party. And Jack, Scottie, the Danibal, Banya, Bain, Meegs, and the rest of the midnight party crowd.
A late night + fancy clothes = formula for success
I hope you have a totally awesome birthday! I hope your night involves a cake with tiny figurines from the dollar store, because that's what I would give you if I were there.
7 comments:
Happy Birthday! isn't any excuse to wear fancy clothes instead of grubby mom clothes fantastic?
Happy b-day cuz! Hope you guys do something fantastic! Getting to dress up is always awesome.
Happy birthday!!!! Are you beginning to feel decrepit yet? You are racing toward 30 with no end in sight, my friend. I think I'll enjoy staying 26 for the next ten months. I wish I could give you THAT for your birthday, but I just don't see how I'm going to make it happen.
Miss and love you! Wish I could have been there for a mid-night party. And Jack, Scottie, the Danibal, Banya, Bain, Meegs, and the rest of the midnight party crowd.
A late night + fancy clothes = formula for success
I hope you have a totally awesome birthday! I hope your night involves a cake with tiny figurines from the dollar store, because that's what I would give you if I were there.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Wait... are you trying to tell us you're participating in a beauty pageant tonight??
Happy birthday, Diggity Doughty! I know you'll rock the pageant!!
Happy b-day. I will see in a couple weeks if you are in Utah.
Post a Comment