You could always move here...
I so totally do not blame you. You know how the crazy drivers come out in force when it snows...Your chances of survival are much better there.
Do you think Dave's bro and sister-in-law would mind it if you moved into their closet? Or maybe their car?If that doesn't pan out, we have a really spacious closet here.
Jerk.
It's so beautiful there! I can understand why you'd want to stay there!
We live near the golden gate bridge! you should have told us you guys were coming! ryan would have loved to see you!!!!
Oh, gosh, that picture made me so sad that I missed you this weekend. I'm so lame. (Blame my uterus. I always do.)Also. It doesn't snow in Fresno. So, feel free to add that to your list of options.
I heard once that SF has the highest concentration of bums on the street. This explains why.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
You could always move here...
I so totally do not blame you. You know how the crazy drivers come out in force when it snows...Your chances of survival are much better there.
Do you think Dave's bro and sister-in-law would mind it if you moved into their closet? Or maybe their car?
If that doesn't pan out, we have a really spacious closet here.
Jerk.
It's so beautiful there! I can understand why you'd want to stay there!
We live near the golden gate bridge! you should have told us you guys were coming! ryan would have loved to see you!!!!
Oh, gosh, that picture made me so sad that I missed you this weekend. I'm so lame. (Blame my uterus. I always do.)
Also. It doesn't snow in Fresno. So, feel free to add that to your list of options.
I heard once that SF has the highest concentration of bums on the street. This explains why.
Post a Comment