Its Sunday night, I can't sleep (surprise). No biggie, I'll curl up and watch some TV, a luxury I haven't been able to afford in many moons. Hoping to find a good movie or sitcom rerun, I found Tool Academy instead...and that was the cream of the crop.
Basically - if your boyfriend is a tool, you enroll him in VH1's "Tool Academy" and hopefully he changes his ways and "graduates". On this particular episode, one "tool" was in therapy with his girlfriend, and then his real girlfriend of 6 years walks in the door. Which one did he pick? He went the noble route and did NOT pick the girl he started the show with. Why America? Why....Or at least, Why VH1, why? I guess I can't be surprised. This is the same network that brought us Flavor of Love, and I Love New York. Both of which I have never seen, but I can safely say that even watching the commericals made me feel like I might get some form of Hepatitis.
I've lost faith in you, TV, I really really have. I miss the TV of yester-year that could provide endless reruns of Saved By the Bell, Full House and the Cosby Show when I really needed it.
3 comments:
Agreed. Do you remember whe VH1 and MTV used to actually play stuff that had to do with music? I do. Those were the days. Now MTV has even gotten rid of TRL. What is this world coming to?
amen sister
Your Hepatitis worry is now mine. I bet DJ and Stephanie never ever thought about such things...
Post a Comment