Tuesday, March 17, 2009

molls.

My dear high school friend Molly.....(junior high actually, whoa), was brave enough to venture into Mormon country and visit me last week. It was a freaking blast.
  • I like Molls because she introduces me to things like Chocolate Chex, and goes shopping with me in Park City.
  • PG likes Molls because she cuddles and sings patriotic songs with a diaper on her head.
It was a sad, sad day when she had to go.
We decided that junior high pics were never going to be published....ever..... so a high school grad pic will have to suffice.

4 comments:

Jackie said...

I wish you had recreated that graduation pic in the blue robes, but someone incorporated the diapers on the head too.

Oh well, glad you still had a great time!

Suzanne said...

Good call, PG. I would also find it hard to dislike anyone who sang songs with diapers on their heads.

P.S. Aren't Chocolate Chex amazing?! It's like eating candy! FOR BREAKFAST!!

Anonymous said...

That is a sad day! I think anyone who is willing to sing with a diaper on their head should be everyone's friend by default ;-)

Lindsey Cummins said...

Did Andy come with her?? Molly is actually the one who turned me onto your blog. I think its great. I am glad you two got to spend some time together.