- "Shenanigans" - a great, great word with more meanings than I originally thought. I shall start using it daily.
- I've done something to my hip via running. Apparently I'm 80 years old.
- I heart spring. It reminds me of skipping classes with D. Too bad you can't play hooky from the "grown up" classes we're required to attend nowadays. Thanks real world.
- We watched an episode of Backyardigans that involved "Pie Ninjas" and a "Pie Master". Either would be admirable professions to achieve.
- During a run, there was a snake hanging out in the crack of the sidewalk, which scared the crap out of me. And we encountered a really disgusting spider at the park. Isn't it 2009? We haven't found any permanent solution to rid the world of spiders and snakes?
Friday, April 24, 2009
lessons learned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Farva. What's the name of that place that you like to eat with the mozzerella sticks and all the crazy shit on the walls?
Shenanigans!
And believe me, I've tried petitioning the government for a permanent solution to what I like to call the "creepy things" like snakes and spiders and centipedes, but apparently the hippies don't like us to wipe out entire species...something about ecosystems and natural processes...whatever. I say we do it!
Remember what our friend Jack Handy says about real heaven and pie heaven--if you get a choice you should choose pie heaven, because it might be a trick. But if it isn't, hmmmmm...
We saw a dead snake in the WalMart parking lot last week. It was really really big.
All I can think about is a live version of that snake biting my heels as I return my cart. Pure hell.
skullduggery is another great word.
skullduggery.
as in "just the sort of skullduggery one would expect from computer camp . . . "
Post a Comment