I don't know if its just because its 1am and I have been studying organic chemistry for the past eight hours, but that video just changed my life.
What a perfect blend of muppets and gangsta-rap.Thank you.
You just made my Monday. I am forever in your debt!
Thank you, dear Sarah.
you should be paid for spreading laughter throughout the world. how do you find these jewels??
I'm so glad you have decided to share this on your blog. Ps. I dare you to share The Count one.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I don't know if its just because its 1am and I have been studying organic chemistry for the past eight hours, but that video just changed my life.
What a perfect blend of muppets and gangsta-rap.
Thank you.
You just made my Monday. I am forever in your debt!
Thank you, dear Sarah.
you should be paid for spreading laughter throughout the world. how do you find these jewels??
I'm so glad you have decided to share this on your blog. Ps. I dare you to share The Count one.
Post a Comment