2. Also - please don't compare my Delta hatred to this next person. Delta is soaring at heights this person (I pray) will never get to. Dear Spouse. You reformatted my lappy, leaving me void of any design programs......nay ANY programs. I'm talking Microsoft Word here people. And its December - the one time of year I truly need them. I hope my lack of nicely printed labels on our Christmas cards doesn't cause spontaneous vomiting.
You also bought a new App that turns my iPhone into the TV remote, and renders our old remote useless. Then you left for work. Here I am, pregnant and alone with a Cars obsessed toddler and an App that is still not working. Well according to you, it works "sometimes".
3. Child - you pulled down our Christmas Tree (granted its a Charlie Brown tree, but still) and crippled the porcelain Ebenezer Scrooge that adorns the top. The only way you can fix this is by somehow finding a hook hand to replace his now shattered right hand. You'd better get on it.
10 comments:
It's like PG is anti-Christmas.
If you construct a hook-hand, I'm going to need to see a picture of it. Thank you.
Delta is a hit and miss. I've had great customer service with them, and I've also had crappy customer service. I still like them though when I don't have to conform: I carry on my luggage and buy tickets online. Easy, done, no dealing with people. Perfectly normal.
Our tree fell over too. soaked all our presents. There will be some soggy presents for the roomies.
I won't tell you what we call Delta in our family because it's so horrible. I feel for you. I really do.
I would please like you to make a tiny PG tree topper for your Christmas tree. Muchas gracias.
I like Santa in Macy's department store and in story books, where he belongs.
I don't like him on my Christmas tree or my holiday decorations.
We've taken Annabelle to see him every year and I'm eager to see how she responds this year (last year was a total meltdown).
Michelle - its an Ebenezer Scrooge a top our tree (from A Christmas Carol), not Santa. That's been the tradition for many a year.
Lindy - I think we would all enjoy hearing what your fam refers to Delta Airlines as.....
Delta is the wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorst!! I've hated them for a long time now--long before they went bankrupt. . . both times.
Maybe PG has been taking anti-christmas lessons from suz's cats. Remeber how they hated Jesus? HA!
We call Dealt Farta. Not very dignified, but really encapsulates the business.
Sarah, I freakin' love you!!!!!
It's true, my cats hate baby Jesus and all things related to the celebration of his birth.
Also, Ebenezer Scrooge on the top of the Christmas tree is going on the official list of reasons why I love Sarah so much. Awesome.
Post a Comment