Here's an idea - retire, like you said you would. Instead of taking the Tonight show, giving it a new name, putting on the air right before Conan, and stealing his ratings along with some prime TV show time slots. Honestly.
Coco - I'd like to say I watched you more. I don't watch anything really nowadays - but that's not your fault. But we did make it a point to see you a few times this week. Carry on.
3 comments:
This has nothing to do with your post, but today I mentioned to my hubby that you guys are having a girl. My 3rd son said, "OH! So THAT's why she looked pregnant!"
I dislike few things in this world as much as I dislike Jay Leno.
I have resorted to simply pretending he doesn't exist. It's how I get through the day.
NBC deserves to be kicked in the crotch.
Post a Comment