Wednesday, February 9, 2011

just when....

.....you think you couldn't be more on the same page with your spouse about each other, your children, and your life together (and more importantly how you're 100% correct in how we should go about all of the above), he sends you this article.

sigh.

Something is apparently not getting though. Retrace. Retrace.....

5 comments:

i'm jackie. he's doug. said...

Uhh... yikes. This reminds me of Doug trying to get Addy (age 1, mind you) to watch football with him.

Anonymous said...

I don't get it, what's wrong? don't you want D to bond with Ells???

AnnaYoung said...

I clicked the link, and saw a giant disel add of a guy and a girl kissing. Is that what dave means by 'better daughters'? Cause I'm kinda thinking that's definitely up to interpretation. I'm jsut sayin'

AnnaYoung said...

PS It was an ad for "Disel Island-the largest exporter of sexual engery (alternative. But not always clean)". . . .

just make sure Dave understands that 'princess palace' and other such games are out there too. It's not all WOW and COD.

Lindy said...

Ha! What is with dads? I guess we should be grateful that they want to bond with their kids.