Thursday, June 23, 2011

lessons learned.

  • D is finally on U.S. soil again. No thanks to you, Delta. Oh yes - you get a whole post on how much I hate you in a few days.
  • Presents from China? Awesome. Well done D. Well done.
  • Its amazing how my house can go from 1 million people to just me in a matter of minutes. Always sad to see people go.
  • How many chicken nuggets will it take before my children turn into one?
  • Sometimes if your dog craps repeatedly in my teensie yard, I may be inclined to pile it on your back porch. Just sayin'
  • I can't find my retainer. Do NOT tell my mom....Or my orthodontist.
  • Nordstroms - Saturday was a mistake. I don't think we should see each other anymore.

1 comment:

Katelin said...

Sarah,
Easy does it, not many choices out of SLC......just sayin, besides he got home albeit 12 hours late, but none the less....ahhhhhhh home!
G