Hey, I am not in the tween market, though I am in adverting...so I guess I have to accept a bit of responsibility. I kinda like the long hair, knitted hat, I-don't-have-a-job-but-have-a-luxury-car look.
I don't think he's gay Ken. I think Christy nailed it - he's the Justin Bobby "I have tons of $, but dress homeless, am disrespectful and have no real life ambitions" Ken. You know - the type every mom wants their daughter pining after.
6 comments:
Is that the "Justin Bobby" barbie?
Hey, I am not in the tween market, though I am in adverting...so I guess I have to accept a bit of responsibility. I kinda like the long hair, knitted hat, I-don't-have-a-job-but-have-a-luxury-car look.
WTH!?!?!?! That is just annoying.
That's your dream doll, Dig, and I don't like to hear you deny it. It's plain old dishonest.
Listen, it was only a matter of time before they came out with "Gay Barbie". It was inevitable. Ooh, I wonder if he cross dresses in Barbie's clothes?
I don't think he's gay Ken. I think Christy nailed it - he's the Justin Bobby "I have tons of $, but dress homeless, am disrespectful and have no real life ambitions" Ken. You know - the type every mom wants their daughter pining after.
Post a Comment