Tuesday, December 27, 2011

a festivus for the rest of us.


we're ALIVE. Here's a holiday montage...

Fiesta on Christmas Eve.

A new tradition. "Birthday Cake for Jesus" (thanks PG). That's a tradition I can live with.

This is what your kids look like when you tell them we're waiting until after church to open presents....

Despite our best efforts, there we too, too many presents....

And this may have been my gift to Dave.....

I'll say it again - he's such a lucky guy....

Merry Christmas. Heart, the Allers.

4 comments:

Shawn AND Chelsey said...

LOVE your cute blue dress!! it's absolutely fabulous! and i am totally getting on board with a bday cake for jesus next year.

p.s. your christmas card was awesome!

Jackie said...

Oh Allers... I like you. And your birthday cake for Jesus.

Potters said...

My mother in law does a birthday cake for Jesus. I think that's a great idea. You guys look great in your church attire.

Nicole said...

Merry Christmas! The Jesus cake is beautiful!