Although I don't take pictures of myself gorging, here are some examples:

Who needs dinner when you can stroll into grandma's pantry and down 2 lbs of M&Ms before anyone finds you?
And I won't say how many of these actually made it out of the house to our party......so many brave souls on that plate. They fought a good fight, but they didn't stand a chance.
Also - you know you've made a gargantuan amount of pies when you your brother walks out of the kitchen eating a slice like its a piece of pizza.
Viva la holidays. I love you so.


2 comments:
Ha ha! That about sums up my last few weeks. My MIL keeps bringing home made treats over. Will it ever end?
Whether it be caused by holiday laziness or an actual decision...I kinda like D's scruffy look. I will take that statement back immediately if Sarah disagrees...hahaha, just kidding. I like it period. Need to see you guys ASAP!
Post a Comment