Dave and I are still deathly ill. But come hell or high water, we are going to church in matching outfits, you hear me! And you're going to like it.
And now - a montage, with the best robot you've ever seen at the end.


Bowties. They have been and always will be awesome.

Dave took the pics, so please excuse Ell's crazy hair and lack of ruffly socks and white Mary Janes. They are there, promise.

I've been trying for years to teach Pres "the robot". Looks like I'm finally successful.

And I can't think of a more appropriate occasion to bust it out than Easter.
We've dressed, churched, pictured, brunched, Easter Bunny-ed, and napped. Now who is going to make Easter dinner? Who I ask you? Because this mom is spent.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, Ells is so cute!!! I'm sad I didn't get to see you guys this time. Next time fo' sho. Did someone make that dress, or did you buy it? I feel like I need to make a dress like that for Hailey... We'll see if I get around to it. Hope you guys get better soon!
Nothing says "Happy Easter" like the robot!
Is it sad that I know exactly where you got Ell's dress? I would have even gone with it if they'd had Gracie's size. Some day, I'd like all 4 of our children to match. Please.
Best. Robot. Ever.
Post a Comment